The Magician Archetype
About The Captivating Brand Style Of The Magician Archetype
Understanding your Magician Archetype.
AKA – The visionary, catalyst, inventor, charismatic leader, shaman, healer, medicine woman/man, intuitive, wizard, inventor, transformer.
Goal – To make dreams come true, understand the laws of the universe.
Greatest fear – Unintended negative consequences.
Weakness – Becoming manipulative.
Turn offs – Dream crushers, vanity, egotism, pessimism, cruelty.
Talent – Finding win-win solutions and imagining a better future.
Awesome at – Finding solutions. Turning a mess into a miracle.
Voice & vibe – Enigmatic, expansive, ethereal, charismatic, experiential, mystical, transformationa, informed, articulate.
Motto – Wonders never cease.
Words to live by – Tomorrow is brighter than today and all your dreams can come true.
Champions – Intelligence, innovation, spirituality, mysticism, self-improvement, mindfulness.
Wants to feel – Fascinated, enchanted, “I want to experience that,” “I’m on the cutting edge.”
Tips for showing your Magician style.
- Whether dressing your intention, creating a personal brand style, building a brand identity, decorating your creative workspace and home office, or creating exceptional and original work – choose design elements that make you and others feel an experience, be fascinated or enchanted.
- Curate a style that transports – an experience – a different place – a different time.
- Incorporate imagery, technology, symbolism, and other “magic” into the elements of style as it applies to your personality.
- Choose an inspiring harmony of colours from your Fascinating Colour Palette. Don’t forget to play with your Metals!
- Does asymmetry support your line and design? Go for it.
- Stretch your imagination! What is the best way to express your vision?